Mezco One:12 Collective Old Man Logan Pre Order
Now up for pre-order is Mezco’s latest One:12 Collective offering, Old Man Logan! The coat looks awesome, but I wish there were more accessories, like an extra head. Nevertheless, I love the original story by Mark Millar, so this is an instant order for me. Read on for more and to find out where to purchase.
Old Man Logan joins the One:12 Collective with a detailed outfit and portrait sculpture. He also includes the baby Hulk who may be the last of the Banner bloodline.
- One (1) newly developed head portrait
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Real fabric outfit with intricate tailoring
- Over 15cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of clawed fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Baby Hulk
- Leather look overcoat
- White t-shirt
- Sculpted belt with decorative buckle
- Workman pants
- Sculpted cowboy boots
- Baby Hulk
- Removable hat
- Backpack that holds baby Hulk
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Mezco One:12 Collective Old Man Logan is now available for pre-order for $80, expected to ship Nov.-Jan. 2018. You can pre-order from Mezco directly, or order from Entertainment Earth and get free shipping.